New Students / HOW TO GET STARTED
Thank you for sharing your yoga practice with us. We know you'll love the classes and instructors at Ember!
Click here to access our online scheduling system to easily create an account for yourself. Your account and any purchases will not activate until you come in for your first visit, we just want to make sure you get registered in our system to save you time when you come in. You will still need to bring any receipts or certificates that you have with you when you come to the studio.
Pick your First Class
If you are new to yoga or new to hot yoga we recommend starting off with our Hot Sequence class. This class is perfect for all levels and offered several times each day. Go to our schedule page and click on "Sign In" next to the class you would like to come to. Keep your yoga clothes in your car; pre-registration for a class is not required unless a class fills up. Feel free to pop in!
If you have difficulty signing in online, don't worry about it. Just come to the studio about 20 minutes early and we'll take care of you at the front desk. You can pay for a single visit or, if you are new to Ember Yoga, you can purchase our 30 Day Introductory Special for only $49!
Come to Ember and Enjoy!
- Bring a completed new student form, any receipts or certificates you have and arrive about 20 minutes early when you come for your first class.
- Come well-hydrated on an empty stomach. If you have a yoga mat and towel you can bring them, otherwise we rent mats for $1 and towels for $2. Wear comfortable clothes that you wouldn't mind sweating in.
- Don't use GPS to find us or you may end up in the wrong place. Click here for a map showing our true location.
- Depending on the time of day, finding a parking spot can be a little challenging. Arrive early and be patient, there are 1000s of spots around the restaurants and shops of downtown Woodstock. Your best bet if there is nothing directly in front of the studio is to go directly behind the studio (on the residential streets behind our building). See our parking map for more options.
- We want you to get the most out of your experience with us! Ember has many amazing teachers from around the Atlanta area leading a wide variety of classes. This includes Hot Sequence, Hot and non-hot Vinyasa classes, Dharma Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga and more! Try them all!
- If you have any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.